In Flanders Fields Museum
100 years ago, the Ypres region was the backdrop to one of the bloodiest battles in history. Now the last witnesses have died too, the In Flanders Fields Museum is more than ever the gateway to the First World War in Flanders .
The In Flanders Fields Museum faces the visitor with the consequences of the Great War. It confronts young and old with life and death in the Ypres front region.
The exhibition with poignant video projections, unique sound bytes and state-of-the-art multimedia applications immerse you in the front life. Each visitor is also given a poppy bracelet which enables him/her to discover four personal stories of 'ordinary Joes' in the Great War. By logging in you get in touch with your peers in the war a century ago
- tuesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- wednesday from 10:00 to 17:00
- thursday from 10:00 to 17:00
- friday from 10:00 to 17:00
- saturday from 10:00 to 17:00
- sunday from 10:00 to 17:00
- From 15 persons: € 7.00 per person