- The year 1917
- '1917' tour
- 'Battle of Messines' tour
- 'Battle of Passchendaele' tour
- In the footsteps of Harry & Ronald Moorhouse (UK)
- In the footsteps of Alphie Hanratty (IRL)
- In the footsteps of the Seabrooks (AUS)
- In the footsteps of Samuel Frickleton (NZL)
- In the footsteps of Pegahmagabow (CAN)
- In the footsteps of Georges Guynemer (FR)
- In the footsteps of Bernhard Johann te Löken (DE)
- More itineraries
Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917
The imposing ‘Villa Zonnedaele’ mansion is the setting for the thematic exhibition 'Passchendaele, landscape at war', about the crucial role played by the devastated landscape during the Battle of Passendale. Both armies were forced to adjust their tactics, their methods of attack and their logistical systems. The impact on ordinary soldiers, both physically and psychologically, was also immense.
every day from 10.30 to 17.30
Entrance to the thematic exhibition 'Passchendaele, landscape at war' is free for holders of a ticket for the Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917.
GROUPS (min. 15 paying persons)
Only visiting the exhibition and not the permanent collection? The following fees apply: € 2
Door de coronacris kunnen openingsuren en dienstregelingen afwijken. Contacteer bij twijfel best de ondernemer zelf.
Ga je deze zomer wat vaker op stap in eigen land? Abonneer je dan op onze nieuwsbrief en ontvang maandelijks leuke tips voor recreatieve uitstappen in West-Vlaanderen!