- The year 1917
- '1917' tour
- 'Battle of Messines' tour
- 'Battle of Passchendaele' tour
- In the footsteps of Harry & Ronald Moorhouse (UK)
- In the footsteps of Alphie Hanratty (IRL)
- In the footsteps of the Seabrooks (AUS)
- In the footsteps of Samuel Frickleton (NZL)
- In the footsteps of Pegahmagabow (CAN)
- In the footsteps of Georges Guynemer (FR)
- In the footsteps of Bernhard Johann te Löken (DE)
- More itineraries
Kraters en Mijnenwandelroute (7 km)
This hiking route links up all the relics from WW I that have remained visible in the surroundings of Wijtschate. Each of them are silent witnesses of the underground warfare during the period of 1916-1917. The panoramic views along the route are really stunning! The map is only available in Dutch, but the route is signposted in one direction with a series of easily recognizable boards.
Starting point: Wijtschate - Order this route
Explore the Ypres Salient (8 km)
Three entry points along the Ypres Salient are open for the public. Today's landscape is shown as a witness of the past, 100 years ago, in a historical film, three walking routes, a digital application and a cycling route that connects the three points.
Starting point: Ieper - More info
Walks in and around Zonnebeke
Four walking circuits take you to the various First World War sites in Zonnebeke. Two of the walking circuits start from the castle park, close to the Memorial Museum Passchendaele 1917. These circuits lead to Tyne Cot Cemetery (8,5 km) and Polygon Wood (9 km). The two other circuits are a walk around Geluveld (4,5 km) and a walk along the Canadian Remembrance Trail to Passendale (6,5 km).
Starting point: Zonnebeke - More info